Friday 26 February 2016

London Trip

So, as promised, this week's post will be about my trip to London and will include some of the photographs I took.
 
At 5:30am on Wednesday 24th February, my alarm went off and I got ready very bleary eyed. I'd been excited about this trip for a while. A day out in London with the Photography department to take tonnes of photos. So once I was ready and had gathered everything I needed, off I went at 6:30am! We stopped off to drop my Dad at the train station first, and then to pick up my friend, before arriving at school at 7am on the dot. It was very strange being in the car park with only 2 or 3 cars. Once the coach had arrived we went on a journey and arrived in London at about 10:30am.
 
We started the day by visiting the Tate Modern Museum. This was a great opportunity to learn lots about a range of photographers and to take photos of some of the unique sculpture in the museum. Here are a few of the photos I gathered at the Tate Modern Museum:
 










 
After a few hours in the museum we headed out as a group and strolled along Southbank. I took lots of photographs on this walk, however some are a little too dark for my liking:
 
























So after a long day, we headed home and arrived back at school at 7:30pm just in time to watch The Brits!
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, it is slightly different but I like it!
Thank you for reading!
X X X


1 comment: