Friday 19 February 2016

Some of my Photographs!

Hello everyone.
 I hope you have had a good week. Today I am going to share some of my photographs with you. Photography is something I really enjoy. I am currently doing it as a GCSE in school and I also attend a club outside of school. So I am going to share a few photos with you. They will probably be quite random, but next week I am going to London on a trip and next weeks post will hopefully be all about my day.
 
So here goes!
This image is titles 'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside' it was taken on my iPhone 5S and I entered it into a competition at the club I go to outside of school. The theme was 'Summer Breeze' and this photograph scored 7/10 - I was very pleased, especially as it was my first competition and it was taken on an iPhone!
 
 
This next photo is titled 'Man on the Beach.' It mainly focuses on layered photography and it is a piece that I produced in school. I was going to enter it into competition but unfortunately it didn't fit the criteria (layered photography wasn't accepted.) I really like this photo as it has a real sense of mystery.
 
 
This photo doesn't have a title however I do really like it. It was the first photograph I took on my DSLR Camera - it turned out very well! I love the bright colours and summery feel. Also the reflections are effective.
 
 
This also doesn't have a title. It was taken when I was walking my dog. It was in the early stages of my photography and I was just experimenting. I really like how the berries stand out and how the background is out of focus. It was also taken on my DSLR camera.
 
 
This is the final photo I am going to share with you today. It was taken on the same day the above photo. I used in a photograph homework under the specification 'simple backgrounds.' I like how the boat stands out and how the photo was taken from a direct approach. This was also taken from my DSLR camera.
 
So that was just a sneak preview into my photography. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did comment which photo out of the 5 is your favourite. I hope you have a lovely week and I will be back next week with a post about my trip to London.
 
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment